Io: Boomcha Cha Cha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I heard about our wedding and marriage

I was just wondering AND anticipating the time when we consumate the marriage.

can you give me any details?

zonelistener said:
Yee haw Basstrap!

WIll this be the first time for you?

uh no, bassy and I are married too remember? :sexywink: :lol: I'm sure the four of us (including my wifey :kiss: ) will be very happy :yes:

Last edited:
FizzingWhizzbees said:
We're going to need to start a forum called The Registery Office or something, just to keep track of all these Interland marriages. :p

we did have a 'census' a while back...maybe it's time for a new one :shifty: :lol:

ABEL said:

uh no, bassy and I are married too remember? :sexywink: :lol: I'm sure the four of us (including my wifey :kiss: ) will be very happy :yes:
SIZE]

:angry:

I wasn't talking about "the first time being married" - I was talking about THE first time. Let me spell it out...FIRST TIME CONSUMATING (or just leave off the "consu")!

he's talking about your virginity, dear.
:heart: :sexywink: :heart:

Bassbaby is a one woman man now.....
as for me...
well, I still get to whore around.
it was in the vows....remember?
As for the prenup, if you cheat on me...I get the car, house, 60% of assests, while you are stuck with any children(they will be beautiful...believe me) even if they are not yours.

:heart: we have a loving relationship:heart:

zonelistener said:

I wasn't talking about "the first time being married" - I was talking about THE first time. Let me spell it out...FIRST TIME CONSUMATING (or just leave off the "consu")!

*cough*I seem to remember some video cameras on our wedding night *cough* I knew what you were talking about *cough* :silent: :lmao: :sexywink: :flirt:

Mr. BAW knows for a fact that Abel's been bumped in the rear twice, as a matter of fact. Once in front of Harrah's; the second time on the dance floor at the JW Marriott.. :lol: :lmao: and she smiled! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom