IO Blonde's do have more fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll take 'em any way they come, but I do tend to go for the dark-haired men :drool:

I think I dated one blonde :lol:

:wink:

My dad had really light hair growing up, almost a reddish blonde, then it turned to a light brown, almost Bono-esque shade of brown. That's probably where I'm heading.

That's a good shade of brown!

In fact, when I turn down guys, I say "I'm sorry, but your hair is not quite Bono-esque Brown."

Mmkay maybe I don't. :lol: The funniest part about that was I made it sound like the men just flock to me. :coocoo:

Now that I think about it, my hair is about Bono's color.

Of course, I'm resisting posting my picture on here or going premium for as long as possible, so just take my word for it.

phillyfan26 said:

Of course, I'm resisting posting my picture on here or going premium for as long as possible, so just take my word for it.

Alright, LeVar.

phillyfan26 said:

Pls don't resist any more!

:drool:

:lmao: omg.....you boys are so funny!!! we say one thing about how good looking dark haired guys are and now look at all you!

Funny how I don't hear any light haired guys jumping in to defend themselves. I must admit, there's many light haired hotties too!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom