IO .. being short and standing in general admission sucks!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Where'sTheLove

Refugee
it's official .. being short in general admission sucks .. when you do the group bounce your the first to get stepped on .. when everyone raises their arms you can't see over their hands, and your face is in their airpits .. you will never see the stage because there's always someone in your way .. the person behind you gets pushed into you because the person behind them thinks there is no one in front of the guy behind you .. tall people are mean .. being short in general admission sucks!!

:heart: i love U2 :heart:

now .. just a general question .. how come when i entered the line for the U2.com presale ticket holders i was 150 deep, yet the HONOR SYSTEM hand numbering was up to 440? and then when i got into the arena and was screwed outta the inner ellipse privilage i ended up 5 people deep from the out ellipse? how did all those people get in front of me?

due to flat tire and horrible traffic driving up to LA i got to the GA line[no presale tix] about 5 oclock with probably 200 people or more in front of me..
got to go in the ellipse...an empty one I must say and got the rail

:happy:

I love how things work out in the end,
I'm 5'6'' which I always presumed short and was worried about not being able to see in the GA
:huh:

I agree - Had a really sucky experience at a Greenday Concert because I'm only 5'3" :slant:

(See it's not necessarily a :censored: thread. Other concerts have GA issues, too) :wink:

bono_man2002 said:
being 6'4 I'm going to feel sorry for the person behind me when they get to Australia :)

That'll prolly be me (about 5'2ish:huh: ) :lmao:

That's okay though, I'll drive you insane with my gibberish and amazingly poor dancing skills, perhaps hitting you occassionally in the back with my sign or sumfink.

So, are you going to Sydney? :D

brain.gif

Back
Top Bottom