IO: Be hot for Jesus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And it is not a collective...right?

If you find an Atheist in your neighborhood,
TELL A PARENT OR PASTOR RIGHT AWAY!

You may be moved to try and witness to
these poor lost souls yourself, however
AVOID TALKING TO THEM!

Atheists are often very grumpy and bitter and will lash out at children or they may even try to trick you into neglecting God's Word.

Very advanced witnessing techniques are needed for these grouches. Let the adults handle them.

:confused:

So the bad Kanga-Jews fled to Australia but the good Kanga-Jews stayed behind to wait for the Savior? :hmm:

:tsk: :down:

Very strange that "zounds" is the name of a ministry. That's from a medieval swear-word that's a contraction of "God's wounds". How things change.

Last edited:
what I wanna know is how la harlem comes across links like these :eyebrow:

bunch of freaks though :down:

So apparently I am a crotchety, grumpy old goat with a bad goatee who wears ugly housecoats and drinks black coffee.

I am also bitter and hell-bent on getting little kids to neglect God's word.

The adults should handle me cause otherwise I am going to lash out at your kids, of course, since I am an atheist.

:huh: :|

Salome said:
what I wanna know is how la harlem comes across links like these :eyebrow:

My new best friends ( :grumpy: ) at the Bush forum were debating whether this was real or very clever sarcasm. I figured the good people of the U2 world might know more, alas it appears we all feel the same and they are indeed er...misguided a little... perhaps?

We are hearing reports that foreign visitors to our site are being redirected to electronic bookstores and people offering to pay to take surveys. We are not affiliated with these sites and advise you not to deal with them; they may be front organizations for cults. Although our technical staff is still looking into this issue, we strongly suspect that anti-Christian and anti-American governmental agents outside the U.S. are trying to keep our message from being heard in their lands. If you have suggested our site to a foreigner and he says he can't get through to it, warn him that he and his family are living under the scrutiny of an authoritarian regime and are in immediate spiritual -- and possibly physical -- danger!

God bless America. :)

Back
Top Bottom