IO: Banning SPEEDOS forever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anitram

Blue Crack Addict
I went to walk the dog yesterday. We went around the corner to the park, and it was the middle of the day so nobody else was around. Then I saw a middle-aged man, several hundred yards away, walking a little terrier. At the time, I didn't think anything of it.

However, as we approached I noticed he was wearing a tank top (wife-beater, if you will) and Speedos. Yes, Speedos. In a public park, not in Europe, nor near any body of water. Who does that???

He was....large and jiggly. :(

:yikes: When I take the kids to the pool for lessons there is this older man in his 70's that wears a nude/biege colored speedo and then does all these kind of stretches before he swims some laps. :huh:

The other day on the subway this BIG old greasy guy got on wearing a tiny pair of shorts, an unzipped sweatshirt and sandals...

He was of Mediterranean descent I believe and was nut brown color with white chest hair and a big gold chain around his neck.

He of course, had to sit down right across from me... :|

I don't care what music you have on your mp3 player, there is no way to ignore that, the one day I didn't bring a book of course... :tsk:

Have you seen my bike???

speedo.jpeg

When me and Mr. Brown were on vacation a few weeks ago there was a man walking on the beach in a really tight speedo and he was large and jiggly too.
it was on the beach though but there was hardly anybody on the beach so he really stood out, it was hilarious but also :( :huh: :|

Last edited:
BAW and I were spending an anniversary weekend in Cambria, sitting on the cliff overlooking the sand and ocean...

An apparent tourist steps from the waves, walks up the beach to directly below us, drops trow' (speedo) and proceeds to dry himself off right there, unaware of the obvious!!! *there was shrinkage!!! :lol:

AGREED
Waikiki Beach== I was disturbed by how many men were wearing them.

flybabe said:
is that the same guy
Yes, I believe the pictures are a couple of years apart. The first one is a fairly current one.
He just isn't shaved in that one like he is in the second one. Also he seems more tanned in the second one.

The Speedo is flattering on him, but I wouldn't want him walking around on the street in one.

Nooooooo thanks.

Back
Top Bottom