IO: Attention Australians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wombat5.jpg

Wombat3.jpg

Wombat2.jpg

he was not easily amused. i stood in front of him for about 5 minutes occasionally looking right at him saying "do you reckon these beefeaters would smile for ANYONE?" he didn't even crack. just kept up his... whatever it is they do. he was just guarding a door, for god's sake.... which sure, led to a corridor to the crown jewels, but it isn't the point!

:drool: tower of london :drool: i am so going back to england one day.
:sad:

cinnaminson said:
This makes me miss Fatso from A Country Practice:sad:

Fatso was also the name of Roy & HG's wombat, right? [Something] The Fatarsed Wombat. Ah, 2000. Where are they now? The Fatarsed Wombats. They'd be worth a bit now, surely!
:D

Yeah it was Fatso! Do ya remember when Roy and HG threw Fatso off the 10 metre diving tower together with the "Official Sydney 2000 mascots" (whatever they were called) to see which one would float, and Fatso sank to the bottom like a 10 tonne rock??? Ah, good times....

As for above, I meant I was easily amused, not him with the dead animal on his noggin.

blueeyedgirl said:
Yeah it was Fatso! Do ya remember when Roy and HG threw Fatso off the 10 metre diving tower together with the "Official Sydney 2000 mascots" (whatever they were called) to see which one would float, and Fatso sank to the bottom like a 10 tonne rock??? Ah, good times....

As for above, I meant I was easily amused, not him with the dead animal on his noggin.

yeah i know you meant you were :lol: and i was saying he wasn't, as opposed to you being so... :reject: it made sense to me, anyway! :D

i do remember the show where they pushed them off. that was a pisser. the underwater camera bits were hilarious. that wombat sunk so fast :lol:

:shifty:

meggie hasn't said what she wants with this wombat yet. maybe she read wombat stew.

.. or maybe she didn't. did you watch Thank God You're Here last night? i thought it would suck on repeat, and it kinda did, but shaun and akmal :drool: we should send that overseas. not wombats.

Nah missed TGYH last night, but nah it's funny on repeat, Alan Brough's hysterical, for a Kiwi. :D

So when is Meggie coming back to explain why she wants a wombat? :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom