IO All Night Long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I seriously lmao when I saw her new commercial. She's actually making fun of herself.. what an idiot.

:angry:

yeah but do you think she knows she making fun of herself? for some reason i think she's funny. dumb as a stick, but funny. :angry:

I've never had a dishwasher (machine). I've always had to wash dishes by hand. I don't even know how to use a dishwasher :scratch:

They are God's best invention Cleasai. Really. I bought one a few years ago as a spur of the moment thing (literally I was studying my kitchen pondering and a few hours later one was bought) and you would not believe how much cleaner your dishes and cutlery are.

And they dont take a genius to use one either. I have jessica Simpson qualities (without the looks :mad: ) and I cope!
:up:

Screaming Flower said:
does lionel ritchie actually have a new song or are you guys just freaks? :angry:

I heard a new song on an Italian radio, so I think you must have it, too!

It's called "Just for you" -- it was chosen also for a Vodafone add here in Italy.

Consider that that add is broadcasted about 50 times a day, so I have that song in my head... all night long!!!

Anyway, it's not a bad song!

Back
Top Bottom