IO: ABEL, The mothership was looking for you last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoney!

ONE love, blood, life
Where were you?????? :ohmy:

Residents Report Bright Light In Texas Sky
Sightings Likely Meteor

FORT WORTH, Texas -- Residents of north-central Texas reported a bright light in the sky on Wednesday night.

The light flashed across the night sky about 9:20 p.m. and was spotted as far south as Waco and east to Sulphur Springs.

A spokesman for the National Weather Service in Fort Worth said the sightings were not tied to a weather event and were likely caused by a meteor.

The light was also seen in portions of Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Tennessee.

NBC 5, along with local police departments, received phone calls all night long.

"I never saw anything that large fall out of the sky," said Jeff LaCroix, who spotted what appeared to be a fireball over the Fort Worth sky. "It traveled all the way across the sky until it burned itself out close to the ground."

:hmm: :lmao:

well she "says" she's getting ready for the sci fi convention this weekend but she didn't say what planet it was being held on :uhoh:

:lmao:

i never saw a thing! :mad:

i was at my friend's house watching a movie. when i came home i heard about it on tv and was like wha???? i missed it!

from the descriptions i've heard it sounds like a meteor to me.

:shifty:

:hmm: this is weird...i just thought about this...the movie we watched was 'in america'. first there's a part in the movie where the little girl wants the ET doll. then there's the guy who's dying who tells her he's an alien from another planet and that he's leaving (so she doesn't get scared of him dying). all of this at the same time lights are seen over dallas?

*inserts twilight zone music*

siburnal.jpg

ABEL said:

i never saw a thing!

i was at my friend's house watching a movie. when i came home i heard about it on tv and was like wha???? i missed it!

from the descriptions i've heard it sounds like a meteor to me.

see?
you shouldn't watch movies!!

My roommate and I saw that while we were making a run to get snow cones! It flashed green and gold and lasted a relatively long time for a meteor. It was impressive! :yes:

HeartlandGirl said:
My roommate and I saw that while we were making a run to get snow cones! It flashed green and gold and lasted a relatively long time for a meteor. It was impressive! :yes:

wow y'all saw it way up there in oklahoma?

:hmm: maybe it was some sort of space debris (or the mothership ;) )

Doozer61 said:
Abel, phone home! :yes:

i don't know, i'm still convinced she already did :wink:

in america was a good movie :up: oddly enough, i think i may have been watching it at the same time you did. or maybe it was on tuesday, i don't remember.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom