IO: Abel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ah...but there WAS no luggage...

all the pieces fit together

there was a big bag.

I had no use for it...so I loaded it.

He didn't look like ABEL's pictures...but it was dark out. :shrug:

The name Abel is usually a guy name...like Cain and Abel from the Bible. (Abel was the nice one.)

However when it is spelled ABEL is is a girl. :cute:

I once knew a guy with Abel as his last name.

He played soccer.

Now everything is starting to come together.

ABEL said:
:lol:

what would have been odd is if it had been a U2 luggage tag :sexywink:

:shifty: if that was the case, it may have accidently fallen off and ended up somewhere near Dallas:shifty:

I did have a paasenger get on with a U2 bag tag once...I talked to her for five minute...right up until the aircraft door closed.

I'm going to name my kid Cain.

I got ABEL spam today. t was "Which soft drink brand do you prefer?" I voted for ABEL since she didn't get it....She likes Coke, right? :evil:

meegannie said:
I'm going to name my kid Cain.

I got ABEL spam today. t was "Which soft drink brand do you prefer?" I voted for ABEL since she didn't get it....She likes Coke, right? :evil:

you know, I post a nice thread about ABEL, and you all get mean about it...mocking he love for Pepsi and saying you think ABEL looks funny. I don't appreciate it. :angry:

kewpie.gif

When I was tricked into being a dirty telemarketer ( :mad: ), this one dude I called had the last name of Abel, and he was such an ass.

The guy's name that I knew was not Mark.

So, maybe you didn't have the guy I knew's luggage.

How's that for a poorly worded sentence?

I consider you a friend Lemon Merengue. A wonderful....so, when I say this, it comes form the bottom of my heart...that was bad. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom