IO : A little help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Total U2 Nut

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Okay, my birthday's on March 31st and my parents said they'd buy me a Video iPod (my iPod mini's battery is completely dead, it holds no charge, and I can't fit anymore songs on it).
For Christmas, my Mum got a bass station, and since I started to use it to charge up my Ipod mini, the battery seems to be holding less and less charge (though that may be coincidence). I was wondering whether any of you guys know if these two are connected, as I don't want to mess up the new iPod....

Also, white or black?

First, black. Definitely. :cool:

I haven't heard of any problems with the bass station, though I admit that I don't have one myself. I've been under the impression that you should charge the iPod when using it whenever possible.

iPod batteries will die no matter what you do. When it gets to the point your that your battery is no longer holding its charge, or just not as long as it used to, you can send it to Apple to have its battery replaced. As a result of a recent lawsuit they have lowered the prices for battery replacement. Check the apple store for more info.

Definitely go with the black video ipod. :up: My son has one and it's really sharp. I love my U2 ipod, just think the whole ipod battery thing sucks. so far so good with mine but I have only had it since Nov.

Yea, I got the black one today (though I'm not allowed it 'til my bday :mad: ) - They're so cool looking. I'll just try not to crap this one up.

Back
Top Bottom