IO a hazard of peeing with the bathroom door open.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My cats insist on being in the bathroom with me whenever I go in there.
Zoey actually understands 'Boo Boo, shower time!' and will get up from wherever she is and go ahead of me into the bathroom and wait for me.

:giggle:

blueeyedgirl said:
So you like being watched while you shower? :ohmy: Kinky!

Not IN the shower .. just in the bathroom. My shower doors are all frosted for privacy :shifty: : peepingtom:

Maybe I should clarify, it's when I'm in the shower. A bathroom is where you have a bath, the other room is the toilet.

:hmm: Americans call it the bathroom, whether or not there is a bathtub in there.

My dog waits for me in the bathroom while I shower. Sometimes she comes in when I am doing other business and she wants me to hold her. (she is 12 lbs). Dogs are so funny! She licks my legs when I get out of the shower. It's annoying!

Sicy said:

:lol:

toilet just sounds so.... :barf:

If you come to Australia, and ask to use the "bathroom" you're gonna be shown the room with the bath, not the toilet.

Don't blame us if you have to pee in the tub!!!!! :madspit:

blueeyedgirl said:

If you come to Australia, and ask to use the "bathroom" you're gonna be shown the room with the bath, not the toilet.

Don't blame us if you have to pee in the tub!!!!! :madspit:

Every house I've ever lived in has had all that stuff in one room. So in my house you're good no matter what you call it. I call them "the facilities." :)

As for the original post -- I get lots of "help" from my critters. I think they figure I'm a captive audience there. :wink:

elevated_u2_fan said:
It's better than other colorfull terms such as "Can" or "Honey Pot" or the always lovely "Shitter"... :tsk:

What about 'bog' that's a beaut aussie term!!

As for cats 'in the bog':

171063098_f35d12f073.jpg

indra said:

Every house I've ever lived in has had all that stuff in one room. So in my house you're good no matter what you call it. I call them "the facilities." :)

As for the original post -- I get lots of "help" from my critters. I think they figure I'm a captive audience there. :wink:
You're a sick puppy :tsk:

As Mandy's lovely picture shows, most houses in Oz have the toilet helpfully separated from the main bathroom in its own little room.

It helps with the smell. :|

Back
Top Bottom