IO _This_ SERVER ROCKS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
If youve got gripes about this new server (installed today), I dont want to hear them.

This thing is more than twice as fast.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
meh... it might be fast, but the replacement of the server caused the forum to be down for most of the work day, meaning i actually had to be productive today :madspit:

My problem exactly. :|

:wink:

:hmm:

ss_light%20speed.jpg

Headache in a Suitcase said:
meh... it might be fast, but the replacement of the server caused the forum to be down for most of the work day, meaning i actually had to be productive today :madspit:

Seriously. You can imagine the look of shock and amazement from my boss when he looked my way and *gasp* I was actually working! :shocked:

Pfft. I was FINE without this place. :shifty:

Right.. is that why you were emailing me every 5 minutes begging for crack? ;) :lol:

I got serious blue crack withdrawal this morning before I went to the studio, so it was awfully nice to come home and see the blue crack!!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Seriously. You can imagine the look of shock and amazement from my boss when he looked my way and *gasp* I was actually working! :shocked:

Pfft. I was FINE without this place. :shifty:

It's a good thing it happened on a Wednesday. New Onion on Wednesdays!

You know, there's few things in life that suck more than sitting down in your office at the beginning of the day & discovering that your morning serving of Blue Crack won't (!) be served up in a timely manner.... Matter of fact, you won't be getting your midday serving either. Son of a ....... !!!! You're actually going to have to be productive today. :madspit: Life's a damn cold bitch sometimes, you know??? :eyebrow:

Thanks for the new server, Elvis. I'm sure we'll all be abusing it properly in no time. :D

:shifty:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the U2 Feedback database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.
An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom