Io ~ 5.10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love turkey! :drool: I doubt I'll be getting any this weekend though. :sad: My family is all out of town right now.

Maybe I could just make a small one for my roomie and myself. :hmm:

ThoraSEB said:
I love turkey! :drool: I doubt I'll be getting any this weekend though. :sad: My family is all out of town right now.

Maybe I could just make a small one for my roomie and myself. :hmm:

Just get the turkey breasts instead of the whole thing, less work, and it's still Turkey :drool:

Monday? :eyebrow:

Thanksgiving is supposed to be on a THURSDAY. Seriously...you silly Canadians. Who ever heard of a Tuesday as being the busies shopping day of the year.

:tsk:

zoney! said:

Thanksgiving is supposed to be on a THURSDAY. Seriously...you silly Canadians. Who ever heard of a Tuesday as being the busies shopping day of the year.

:lmao:

Now I'm hungry for some turkey & skin. And stuffing :drool:

zoney! said:

The Tuesday following is actually known as the bitchiest grumpiest laziest day of the yr. No one wants to be back at work and they are still in a turkey coma.
:banghead:

I think it's about 11lbs.

snowbunny00774 said:

The Tuesday following is actually known as the bitchiest grumpiest laziest day of the yr. No one wants to be back at work and they are still in a turkey coma.
:banghead:

Sounds like the U.S. Friday...except for all the bitches and grumps are at a mall and all the lazy asses are on the couch watching holiday specials and college football! :happy:

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to all the Interferencer friends in Canada!!!

Thora, you could roast a cornish hen, they are really small!:drool:

turkey:drool:
stuffing:drool: :drool:
mashed potatoes & gravy:drool:
pumpkin pie:drool:

I looked in my freezer, and I have some turkey breasts. Between the two of us, my roomie and I have enough stuff to cook up a nice dinner. We'll probably do it on Sunday night. :drool:

Should be delicious! :D

That's a big turkey... :drool:

I agree, the year is going so fast... I mean summer went so fast, and now it's autumn again... :huh:

canadasmilie-1.gif

I :heart: Canada and food

Back
Top Bottom