I'm Offishally a fish killer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know!! And what fucking amazes me is I've had 2 fish die since I got this tank, a cichlid and another sucker fish. The other sucker fish didnt last but a week! How the hell could this fish live in the damn toilet for 3 days and not be dead by now??!!

oh my god !!!! :eek:

you really would think he'd have got flushed right away or floated to the top by now.

on the topic of "bad accidents to do with animals"...

when i was 9 me and my brother had 2 gerbils, one day we had left them out in the conservatory and didnt think it would be cold, so when we went to get them after school ... one of them was flat on its back and the other had curled up in the corner. both obviously frozen to death :sad: i felt really guilty for aaaages

and once me and my friend found a budgie so we managed to catch it ... i kept the bird cos her dad said she couldnt, my uncle had an old cage but it was kinda missing a few bars, so we bent the bars so he couldnt get out, ( we put a note in the local shops expecting somone to have lost him u see ) he was a great bird, could talk too, well ... we had him for aaaaaages, maybe a year or so .. he'd never got out of his cage before, but one morning mum got up and went downstairs and the cat had got him :sad: she must have gone near his cage maybe and frightened him into escaping and then cought him. :(

we had rats once aswell and 'Lister' was really old and fat and my brother used to leave his door open so he could climb up and onto my brothers hand...on many occasions when he was really really old, he'd jump out of the cage, as if commiting suicide :| he never died cos of it tho .. very odd, he eventually died of old age :(

Love my baby!

I saved the fish! I saved the fish in the toilet! Baby said she saw the fish again! So, I went to the bathroom and I saw the fish and I reached in to get and missed it the first time but I got it the second time and put it in the pan full of water that baby got me. It was still alive and I put it back in the aquarium. :D So, she's not a fish killer!!! YAY! :applaud:

Last edited:
OMG!!!!!!!! :crack: :shocked:

that is one amazing fish!!!!!!!!

:happy: :applaud:

daafishy to da fishy's rescue! sorry, I couldn't resist :lol: :der:

Last edited:
that's what baby said! Wash your hands!!! And I did. Then we took a moment to look at the fish in the pan and I grabbed it and put it in the tank.

Daafish, daaman put daaotherfish in daaaquarium :lol:

Diemen said:
Daafish, you should work this fish into your next Oodles adventure! :up: :D

:hmm:....not a bad idea! And I still have to finish the last issue of the story. :) thanks!

This damn fish just died.

I should have left his bastard ass in the toilet :scream:

At least he hung in there for a little while
comfort.gif

Back
Top Bottom