i'm officially whacked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
so i finally figured out why my replies to threads don't appear.

it seems i hit the 'reset form' button instead of 'submit reply'

or worse...

i'll hit the 'go' button on the 'forum jump' at the bottom.

am i that dumb??

:huh::reject: :confused: :|

you are officially whacked.

i am officially pissed.

abel is officially excited about vegas.

bubbles is officially your avatar.

yeah...daisy made it official she didnt like her pictures in my avatar so she chose my new one for me.

bonosgirl84 said:
i am pissed because people are rude :mad:

:hug:

I know what you mean...I'm so :angry: at rude people, I deal with them every day in my job...today I had to help this guy who was just a complete jerk (and jerk is saying it nicely, lol).

He wanted to scan a picture, and needed some help cuz he didn't know how. But the photo was copyrighted, so I couldn't actually help him scan that photo, but I could show him how to scan. He thought it was rediculous that we couldn't help him scan cuz it was an older photo (but the copyrights are good for 75-95 years). Just to be an ass :silent:, as we both walked over to the scanner he arrogantly kept saying "can you scan this?" as he first pulls out his drivers license, then he says "can you scan this?" and pulls out his check book, and "can you scan his?" pulling out one of those grocery store discount cards, knowing full well that they were copyrighted and I couldn't....he was just being a **** :angry: :rant:

He later calmed down and sort of apologized, but jeez :rolleyes:

/end rant

I almost said to him "look, do you want me to help you scan or not?" :angry: :laugh: but it was just before that when he started to calm down.

I probably would have gotten in trouble for saying something like that, cuz we're still supposed to be nice to the customers, even though it's hard sometimes :rolleyes: I would have gotten a manager though if he hadn't calmed down :|

Last edited:
yeah, i kept hitting reset form instead of submit. i hate that its right there on the right side and not the left:mad:

Why is there even a reset button in the first place? I mean really, not just here but everywhere. Are people just too damn lazy to hit the delete button? or worse yet just highlight the whole area and then delete? oi vey...

By the way, I have to deal with alot of rude customers at my store which is so conviently located in a mall which itself is located in a "upscale" neighborhood. I know all too well what you have to live through. Here is one coversation overheard after we refused to accept an unsigned credit card without any ID...

Jerk: I can't believe how rude you are being to me. I'll have you know that I've spent hundreds of dollars from you guys in the past.

Associate: That's great sir. We actually have several designers that come in and spend thousands on us for their clients. But in any case the reason we don't accept unsigned credit cards without ID is for your own protection.

Jerk: *Scoff* what from?!?

Associate: Unsavory types who may be using your credit cards against your will or knowledge.

Jerk: That's stupid, why would anyone steal my credit card?

Me: *stiffles laughter*

Jerk: I want to speak to a manager!

Me: *clears throat* I am, how may I help you? *sweet smile*

In the end the customer left the store in a huff. his wife came in the next day apologizing for the way her husband was acting. I least we got that much lol

Originally posted by Cleasai
Jerk: I can't believe how rude you are being to me. I'll have you know that I've spent hundreds of dollars from you guys in the past.
I get this answer all the time too and it makes me :rolleyes:
Like the amount of money you spend is supposed to give you rights to act rude? :angry:

*clears throat* I am, how may I help you? *sweet smile*
This would be the only reason why I'd ever want to be a manager :evil: :sexywink:
But I hate dealing with all the stress that managers have to go through which is why I'm not a manager after 9 years with the company

I can't beleve that guy had never heard of credit card theft :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom