im officially tired...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
so i woke up this morning and its around 3:30am and i wonder...why the hell am i awake? i try to sleep but i can't. my mom had the heater turned on full blast. i started getting kinda queasy from it, like my stomach hurt but i was hungry. it was weird. im not hungry anymore....but im tired. i've been awake since 3:30am. im thinking i'll be useless for a few hours this morning. im going back to bed:crack:

i was up at three today, too, icelle! i was so lonely...no one around. i wandered around my apartment for awhile and then went back to bed...now, go get some sleep!

awww I didn't go to bed until 3 so I slept until 9. Then I got up and got ready for class:(

:hug: icelle

I actually went to bed a little early last nite, well early for me if you call 2am early lol....I was so tired, and I'm still tired, and I kinda have that feeling like I'm coming down with a cold...it's been going around at work too :mad:

I don't sleep that well
still enough to uphold my position as master of the universe though

Angel said:
I woke up to Christina Aguilera :angry:

that must have been really frightening for you! I used to have the pop station set but I got tired of waking up to nsync, bsb, britney and the rest so I changed it to the 80's station.

Last time I woke up to my clock radio was last week and it was a U2 song :sigh:

Basstrap said:
I usually like to have ice cream for breakfast

Me too!!! Lets do a tour.

You know the credo of the roadie. If its wet drink it, if its dry smoke it, if it moves, f*** it, if it don?t move, throw it on the truck.

Back
Top Bottom