im officially tired

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i dont know if it was must my imagination but i felt a small earthquake last night. it was like a low shaking rumbling kind of thing going on, and im lying in bed thinking "ohhh shit this must be the big one..." i hate earthquakes and they scare the shit out of me. im trying to decide whether to grab daisy and stand in the doorway or not while its happening. it didnt last very long but i just barely started to fall asleep til my alarm went off. im useless today. im going back to bed. :crack:

:ohmy:

What time did you feel the quake? I haven't seen much by way of reports for earthquakes in the LA area on the internet...I found one report that occurred near Corona...How far are you from Corona?

A microearthquake occurred at 12:39:55 AM (PST) on Monday, December 9, 2002.
The magnitude 1.1 event occurred 5 km (3 miles) NE of Corona, CA.
The hypocentral depth is 5 km ( 3 miles).

http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/Quakes/ci13916784.htm

maps.py

I've never felt an earthquake...I'd kinda like to feel one someday, if I knew it was a small one

I'm tired too...I stayed up to late last night, and I have to go into work earlier today cuz my new schedule starts....even though it's only an hour earlier, I sure could use the extra hour of sleep :yawn:

I didn't even get to shower this morning :reject:

wait a minute....12:39am December 9th would have been Monday morning...not this morning :reject:

told ya I was tired :yawn:

I saw that map already....it doesn't show any earthquakes for today or Corona :scratch:

(if you click on each of the yellow squares it tells you when the earthquakes occurred)

That was'nt an earthquake.it was Tom Petty in St. Paul, MN last night.
I'm tired too.:eeklaugh:

Back
Top Bottom