I'm Officially SMITTEN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
Just thought I'd let you all know...

That Canadian boy I was raving about a few weeks ago that I met at church...things are going VERY well....*swoon* :drool: :love:

I have no idea where he came from, or why I deserve a great guy like this, but I"m not complaining thats for sure!

Things about :heart:Kevin:heart: that y'all need to know...

Hes Funny, a TOTAL sweetheart, thoughtful, and ex-Canadian (all the benefits of a good Canadian guy, but with the convenience of living HERE) :hyper: , SOOOOO Cute, BEST SMILE EVER :D , a Christian, responsible, smart, Kind, DECISIVE ( a quality not oft found in men ;) ) a great listener, self sufficient, Loves good music, Likes cats, is NOT an alcoholic or drug addict, also learning to play guitar, dream vacation : Ireland (so we'll be going there on our honeymoon for sure) and for whatever reason...is nuts about me :cute:

Just thought y'all needed to know...cuz it is, in fact, Official :hyper: :love:

Last edited:
you go grrrl!!!

I cant even decide on whether or not to wake up in the morning

yes, pictures are a must

(so sicy can photoshop them)

who said that?

Dawww... well you can be GUARANTEED photos...as soon as i have some!!! I may bring the camera along this weekend, then make good use of the innovation we call "One Hour Photo", so perhaps very soon!!!

LMAO Kirk!!! you = UNDECISIVE

:lmao:

That's great, Tiff!!! :hug:

Don't get all wrapped up with your man and forget about us though...or I WILL come and beat you down with...with...*thinks*...

A lamp.

:shifty:

Waldo: A lamp??? That's the best you could come up with?

Waldo, weren't you going on vacation while John was here or something??? :mad:

He has yet to achieve the Anita/Ron Seal of Approval. :angry:
If he appears in our vicintity in the near future, we can digitalize him. :mac:

awww :cute: :hug: ali :hug: congrats!

yes pics! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

*wonders how long it will be before Kevin becomes an interlander* :lol:

ali do yourself a favour and never allow your boyfriend to find out about this place.

were all a bunch of losers and he'll lose a lot of respect for you if he finds you waste your time with us dwarfs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom