I'm officially scared of khanada...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mullen-Girl said:
I wish I could!!!! :D :D Man i've been busy as hell but now that i'm Office Manager and basically can do what i want I have a bit of time for the Forum nowadays LOL :D How's the hubby?!
awww, me too! i've been the opposite though really, just busy looking for better jobs. you have to tell me this though, you haven't moved in the past year have you? just out of curiosity. :D

that's cool that you're office manager, congrats! do you still use any of the messenger thingies like icq or anything? we've not chatted in forever.

billy's fine, he's wanting us to go up north for christmas this year so we'll be kinda near you - well, closer than we are right now, lol. we'll be in connecticut. i've never been that far up north before, what a loser i am! i've been in rhode island, which is right next to it.

KhanadaRhodes said:

this is freaky. i had typed in ten, i know it. i logged into the control panel and there's only nine!

i think boomcha ate one of them.

theSoulfulMofo said:
why does some Khanada posts in this thread has her sig, and others don't? :yikes:
just cuz, i don't want to make the thread any larger than i have to, so if i'm posting a bunch i try to remember to uncheck show signature sometimes.

Mullen-Girl said:
Don't be scared of the Salope/Nutte...she's absolutely harmless...and her little buddy knows i'm nak....um...woops :ohmy:

yess i know 'mary kate' is harmless. i'm not scared, lol, just wondered what those pics were!

btw, hi mg, long time no talk. used to talk with ya on icq and irc.

sorry such a late response, i been doin the school and partyin thing

Back
Top Bottom