Im officially playing the sims 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i could have installed the french version
but i didnt

I just purchased the Mega Deluxe version of the Sims. Quite addicting.

Is Sims 2 a substantial improvement? Other than Sims aging and being affected by life experiences, what else is different?

its in 3D
you can not just walk to a spot, but also run and hop there
more of those subtle differences
its fun

:hmm:

the mother missed her carpool the first day

i should have a toilet downstairs

for four people

i do have the potty for the little one downstairs

my sims cd is stuck in the defunct cd burner. i should really take it out (the drive) and smash it up and recover my cd. but i keep jabbing at the button hoping one day it will magincally 'open' again.

bah. i have 2 burners though. i look quite cool and nerdy.

i cant
the cd driver is fucked, and its sitting there, but not cnnected. and even if it was, that whole computer is now fucked so im using the laptop.

stupid bloody computers.
i like sims though, i want to play the people one. my cities keep burning and rioting and things and the people dont give me enough money and all they do is WHINGE!
:sigh:

thats simcity
which is nice too
but not the sims

I want Sims 2, but there is no way I should blow $50 on a computer game. I haven't even played with my other Sims for awhile now.

I should do that again soon.

With 17 toilets.

:lol: BC

Maybe i'll ask for this for Christmas. I was so addicted to the first one that I'll flunk out of college if I get it before then :grumpy:.

you can, but i save that for the sim modeled after my sister :laugh:

I mostly just dress my friends up in weird clothes and have a lot of kids :lol:

i have to admit, im very close to getting it myself now i know you can actually kill the sims off. much like those annoying fucking tamagotchi things.
:up:

can someone please give me a run down on what you can exactly do with this game? i stumbled upon a brilliant idea, therapy we shall call it, and need to know if sims will help.

chelsea is a sims maniac.

she's constantly downloading new stuff for her sims.
zebra-skin sofas and whatnot.

i saw an ad for sims 2 and it seemed racy.
something about a threesome.

:|

chelsea's not getting sims 2.

Back
Top Bottom