I'm officially pissed off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I FUCKING hate living here. I came home tonight and my kitchen is flooded AGAIN and now I've been sitting here for 20 minutes waiting for the maintenance people who will pretend to fix it, and then two months later, it'll flood again. All my cookbooks have been ruined and my counter is covered in an inch of gross foody water and there's water under the sink and the sink is full of water and it's pissing me off!!! I called them on Monday because I suspected my sink was messed up again and they came and said they fixed it, but apparently not! :rant:

AND I was looking at all the stupid visa requirements to move to the UK permanently and get married after grad school, and they are ridiculously hard and expensive for two very poor people to meet. So I have NO idea what I'm going to do. :sad:

:scream:

I want to kill myself now.

Hey, dig away all that crappy stuff and under it all...

:love:YOU HAVE A FIANCE!!!!! WITH AN ACCENT!!!:dance:

Hope things go better!

floods suck. your building people suck too. :mad:

i'm sorry you're having such a crappy day. :hug:

tiff is right - you do have a most excellent, sexy, pommie fiance. :heart: you guys will make it work.

Man that sucks meggy. :hug:

If you want I can ask my boss whats the easiest/cheapest way for you to move to the UK and get married. She's an immigration lawyer.

meggy!

This will cheer you up:

10_confused.gif

Sicy said:

If you want I can ask my boss whats the easiest/cheapest way for you to move to the UK and get married. She's an immigration lawyer.

That would be great -- thanks. :) I think most of the laws are similar to the ones here. I'm moving there on a student visa, but it's applying for the spouse visa in two years or so that has me scared because of all the requirements you have to meet. :huh:

Everything is (hopefully!) fixed with my sink now. Apparently last time they installed the overflow valve upside down. :|

:hmm: My friend married an Englishman in court last year and in church this year. It was quite an easy process, as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom