I'm officially in a silly mood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yertle-the-turtle

ONE love, blood, life
maybe I ought to talk about the bowl of miso soup and tofu that I am finishing as I write this. The bowl is painted black, is plastic, and has a rabbit design. the soup itself is marvellous, as is the tofu.

I think by 'silly' I really mean 'bored'.

I'm suffering from Rugby World Cup withdrawal. One more time I hear Gordan Bray yell 'can he do it?' on the endless repeat of THAT drop goal I'm going to kill someone though.

Someone broadcast me the Super 12, dammit.

yertle-the-turtle said:
maybe I ought to talk about the bowl of miso soup and tofu that I am finishing as I write this. The bowl is painted black, is plastic, and has a rabbit design. the soup itself is marvellous, as is the tofu.
omfg!
i *love* miso soup! and tofu!
best meal ever:
miso soup with tofu, udon noodles :drool:, baby bok choy and shrimp or crab.
:faint:
yertle...you just made me hungry :angry:

:wave:

This one is for Yertle:

So, I drove home from Chicago last night, and some friends told me I should stop by a show when I get back into town. I complied.

After the bands were done, we were getting ready to go, and I stopped by the men's room. I was standing there, you know, and reading the posters of who is coming to town. Left to right.

The far right poster (orange) made me gasp. LOW...Saturday, Dec. 6 at the Highdive. $10 advance. YES!

Ok, so I have seen them a few times in venues the size of the Highdive (after all, they are good buds with my cousin), but the last time I saw them was opening for Radiohead at Madison Square Garden. THE Madison Square Garden. And now back my new little home...Highdive. :hyper:

I would have pissed myself if I wasn't already in front of the urinal. :crack:

awesome! low!

to be honest i don't know much about them, it was the great (and sadly on hiatus) u2popmofo who recommended their mind blowing fabulosity to me.

i don't think i could see them in concert though

their songs put me to sleep

in a good way, of course, it's beautiful and hypnotic and i feel so completely relaxed when i listen to them

enjoy!

yertle-the-turtle said:
i don't think i could see them in concert though

their songs put me to sleep

in a good way, of course, it's beautiful and hypnotic and i feel so completely relaxed when i listen to them

enjoy!

yes.

The New York Radiohead concert attendees voiced their opinion loudly to Low. :down::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom