I'm officially :hyper:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
A couple weeks ago when I was at the Planetarium that I volunteer at, the guy that runs it told me that he had given my business card to a lady who was interested in putting together a planetarium show, and needed someone to do some artwork for it.

I got an email from her today!

She only needs one illustration first, but if she likes it, I may be helping her design the whole planetarium show, and she may get it published! :hyper:

I felt like a :reject: tho, she said in the email that she tried calling me but the phone number was a wrong number....thinking that she probably mis-dialed the number, I looked at one of my cards, and noticed that I had typed the phone number wrong! :reject: :der: :|

Now I have to reprint my business cards :lol:

That's great, ABEL!!!!!! :hug:

Hehe...I remember back when Dad and I had to move downstate. I printed up little cards that had our new address and phone numbers on them so that people could stay in touch. After I printed them all out...I realized I'd put the wrong area code down. :der: :banghead:

On that note...I just realized I hadn't used the banghead smiley in a long time!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I used to work in the computer lab at my old college's planetarium sometimes. There was nothing to do in that lab except for homework and surfing the Net. I spent many hours posting on Interference from there. :D

dollarsign.gif
:up:
dollarsign.gif

well I'm not holding my breath just yet, but it would be cool if everything works out! :yes:

ABEL said:
well I'm not holding my breath just yet, but it would be cool if everything works out! :yes:

You're starting to sound like me now with this insurance job! :laugh: :hug:

Well, I had 3 interviews, and during that third interview, he said he really wanted me to come work for them. I have to become licensed to sell insurance first though. I'm going out of town for classes next week, and then I have to take my state exam. If I pass, it looks like I'm in. I'm actually going to see him again tomorrow to get some things confirmed.

I got my textbook and additional study manual in the mail today though...damn, that looks like A LOT of stuff to learn in 5 days of class. :der: :uhoh: :reject:

I know....5 days, 8 hours each day. Once I told the guy who interviewed me that I'd registered for classes, he said, "Good, I'm going to get you set up to take the state exam as soon as possible!" He hung up and called me back 10 minutes later to say I would be able to take the test very soon after the classes. It's like, b-b-b-but.......:uhoh:......I'm scared!! :reject:

At least he seems really eager to want me to get started for them.

Which scares me.

Mayhaps they're expecting more than I can give. :reject:

These classes and staying in the hotel, etc. are costing me a lot of money too...it's going to wipe out about half of my savings account. If it doesn't work out...that will make it suck all the worse. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom