I'm officially hungry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't eaten dinner yet either....I left work 30 minutes early instead of taking a lunch break, so I had a late um, lunch I guess, at 6pm, so I'm just now getting hungry...I've got some left over meat loaf in the fridge from Black Eyed Pea restaurant calling my name :drool: :hyper:

waffle crisp cereal :down: too sweet (that was breakfast)

:heart: everything bagel with cream cheese :heart: (that's what i had for lunch)

Lemon Meringue said:
That diet scares me. I will be worried about your chorlesteral. :yikes:

A doctor friend (one of the smartest people I know) started Atkins and says cholesterol is physiologically not a problem. If he is doing the Atkins diet, I feel it is safe to me.

Lemon Meringue said:

That diet scares me. I will be worried about your chorlesteral. :yikes:

Mr. BAW has been doing Atkins with me since May and he just had his cholesterol checked. It has gone down so signifcantly, his doctor has released him from her care.

For the past 10 years, he has had a complete blood panel done every 3 months because of a medication he takes and his doctor was so impressed with his levels that he no longer needs to do this.

Of course this is due to Atkins AND regular excercise and I've yet to have my own cholesterol checked but so far, its been proven safe for him. :shrug:

My Dad was here for a visit and he made fresh strawberry/rhubarb/blueberry deep dish pie. It was awesome!!! Yum. :combust:

Back
Top Bottom