I'm officially hungry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
but I just got to work at 11am, and I'm scheduled till 7pm...it's 1pm now, and I'm not scheduled to go to lunch for another 2 hours.

My stomach is growling.

:|

*considers going to the convenience store on the corner for junk food and they take Visa check cards which is good cuz I have no cash but I'm too lazy to walk over* :|

I have a bottle of water that I've been drinking...in fact it's the only thing I've had today...and it's not helping :grumpy:

I just found Krispy Kreme donuts in the break room that were from this morning...there were 2 left, they said I could have one :hyper: :drool:

icelle said:
only one?:angry:

well there were only two left, so I didn't want to be greedy :wink:

I still may go grab the other one...but I've got enough of a sugar buzz as it is now :crazy: :hyper:

well now that I've eaten both donuts, I'm going to leave 30 minutes early cuz I never got to take a lunch break...it was busy earlier when I was going to go to lunch so I didn't, and now it's so late I might as well just leave early :hyper:

I'm going over to my friend Annette's house today! I'm off today :happy: we're going out to get Thai Food, then to take a walk around the lake here, and then maybe draw for a while :hyper:

Dangummit, this thread made me hungry...

*munching on Froot Loops*

I wish it made me sleepy...I'm still wide awake. :mad:

How is this possible? :|

I was hungry so I ate some grapes...I think I ate too many...not a good idea :huh:

ABEL said:
I was hungry so I ate some grapes...I think I ate too many...not a good idea :huh:

That reminds me of this one time in Florida...

No, I can't discuss it right now...it's gross, and I'm eating.

Back
Top Bottom