I'm officially hungry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Comon over.We have extra Rock Cornish Game Hens.
When are you people going to come visit me & Lemon M???:no:

:eyebrow: why are you always asking people to come visit you all the time :lol: Is your life that boring?? :der:

Yes. We are always striving for more fun.
We think we should have a Interference National party.Rather than spending so much time having fun posting, lets have fun tipping a few cocktails together.
Is this a legitimate answer??:yes:

Sicy said:
Well then why arent you going to Vegas? :tongue:
Sicy, We would like to. We WANT to meet you and Dafishy.And others as well.
We missed you in Cleveland. I'm just saying, Lemon & I are very fortunate enough to accomodate any visiters here. I suggest summer obviously.
WE WILL MEET AND WE WILL ROCK.:wave: :lol: :yes: :tongue:

i am stuffed :(

i just made homemade chicken tetrazzini :yes:

it was the first time i've ever made it. it was delicious. :drool:

*is back with Frosty for Sicy*
m_gr_desserts.gif

I ordered a Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe and fries and a coke...I get to the window, the guy hands me the bag with the burger and fries, and they actually remembered to give me ketchup this time without having to ask for it, and there's a straw in the bag. I sit there for a second and then ask the guy "what about the drink?" he looks at me all :shifty: then looks at the ordering monitor all :shifty: and finally pours the coke from the fountain and hands it to me....geez there was a straw in the bag! hello! :der: :laugh:

btw, just a little Texas trivia:

Fletcher Davis (1864-1941), also known as ?Old Dave? of Athens, Texas in Henderson County, invented the hamburger sandwich

:yes:

I'm stuffed! My friend went and got chinese for us for dinner tonite. I had a vegatarian stir fry with thai curry sauce (spicy :yummy: ) with white rice. I also had cream cheese puffs and then for dessert, a half of a box of hot tomales. Washed it all down with an nice ice water and then some diet 7 up. I think I'm good for quiet some time :)

cream cheese puffs? what are those? I've bought the frozen stuffed wantons that are stuffed with cream cheese at the grocery store and heat them up...is it like those? :shrug: :scratch:

I swear no one knows what those are! Most chinese places have them, but there are some other names for them. Some places just call them "stuffed" wantons.

They are what you said. wantons with cream cheese. With some sweet and sour sauce they are so good!!! :drool:

arw9797 said:
I swear no one knows what those are! Most chinese places have them, but there are some other names for them. Some places just call them "stuffed" wantons.

They are what you said. wantons with cream cheese. With some sweet and sour sauce they are so good!!! :drool:

Hey MPLS girl. We missed you at brunch today.HEllOOOOOOOOOO

You should come here. We had a birthday party. There's enough Italian food to last a week. And copious amount of chocolate cake that I can't eat (I gave chocolate up for Lent. Stupid me)

Walkron said:

You will be next time. Nice avatar.:wave:
I'm having a Guinness right now.

I will?

I love my avatar:yes: what's there not to like about a cute Edge picture?

I love Guinness! I :drool: at the idea of one.

where did you guys go today? I was going to post that I had leeann chin's for dinner but I thought no one would know what that was. It was soooo goooood!!!!!!!!!!

one time matt and i went to wendy,s and he told the lady"I'd like a Coke TO DRINK" and I said, why the hell do you say TO DRINK??? what else are going to do with it, stupid????

so then eht next time we went, he didnt sao "to drink", and the lady didj't put it in the acearrier all the way, and it fell out and spilled on him. it was like a coke to bathe in so he whould have said to drink but he listened to me, and i made it bad.

:heart: Wendys :heart:

The lady laughed at him

so did i

his ass was wet!

Cheers to me!

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
You should come here. We had a birthday party. There's enough Italian food to last a week. And copious amount of chocolate cake that I can't eat (I gave chocolate up for Lent. Stupid me)

:drool:

you gave up swearing AND chocolate???:ohmy:

i'm hungry. and all i've got is a can of soup. and i don't WANT to get up and make soup when i should be sleeping...

i could wait 4 hours and go eat breakfast, or i could stay here until i get really tired and then wake up around 2 and eat something...that sounds like a plan...

Sicy said:

:drool:

you gave up swearing AND chocolate???:ohmy:

Yeah. This is going to be the worst 40 days of my life

(although I gave up the chocolate for diet purposes: I like, half a bag of chocolate chips on Wed night, so Idecided at least if I try to stay away from them for Lent, I won't be tempted to binge eat/stuff my face/get sick until AFTER easter) mmm, cadbury cream eggs.

I just hope I don't start PMSing. It'll be baaaaaad w/out chocolate.

speaking of PMSing....I started feeling yesterday like I'm starting to PMS :angry: I don't want to be going through *that* in Vegas :rant: :angry: :mad:

*hopes it holds off till next weeek*

Sicy said:
:eyebrow: why are you always asking people to come visit you all the time :lol: Is your life that boring?? :der:

Look at the number of threads created by ABEL on the front page alone, and tell me this woman doesn't need this trip to Vegas!!!!
:lol: :lol:

I'm thinking about calling IO ABEL instead.

Back
Top Bottom