I'm officially happy to be home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
Yeah, so my day totally sucked...it's been snowing all day, so lots of fun driving....then the power goes out for like three hours and so for lunch I couldn't have my frozen pizza...so I had some cookies... driving home was more fun roads, only this time there was this jackass tailing me....like duh, I'm gonna drive faster so that I can lose control of my car and go into the ditch because you're an asshole. I was almost hoping he'd rear end me so that he'd learn not to tail someone when there is a couple of inches of snow and ice on the road with limited visiblity.

I'm starving and I'm going to eat now.

:wave:

Hi!!!!

I picked up my "little sister" (BB/BS), and her road was really slippery...we almost slid into a police car...:ohmy: :lmao:

I'm not a very good role model sometimes! :angel: :wave:

Dad should have been home from work by now...and Matt should have been here by now to pick me up for dinner.

I'm not hungry anyway though.

My Ryan CD single I got from EBay came today though. :hyper:

____
:wave: Yes, I know you don't care...just humor me...it's all I have!

Okay, Matt just called cuz he's running late (wanker...). He'll be here in 20 minutes. I'm still not hungry though.

Dad's home! :wave:

Re: brrrr I'm cold

daisybean said:

I think I'm gonna move down south and only have to worry about hurricanes and heat and humidity.

and tornados. Does "tornados" have an "e" after the second o?
:der:

Matt bought me pizza, and I kinda snapped when we were outside of Old Navy, and I demanded that he take me home.

Why am I such a bitch? :|

*relaxes on a lounge chair by the beach* Snow? What's that??

BC everyday you sounding more and more like my ex. It's scary. :ohmy: Sicy knows the one I'm talking about. Except for one thing... you're like nice and stuff. :) :hug:

Cleasai said:

BC everyday you sounding more and more like my ex. It's scary. :ohmy: Sicy knows the one I'm talking about. Except for one thing... you're like nice and stuff. :) :hug:

LOL

Wow...

:hug:

Stress? :shrug:

I get worried about stuff and over react and then want people to go away because I don't feel like I'm good enough to be friends with them, but at the same time, I want them there to say nice things to me. :huh: :reject:

Cleasai said:

Dear god run for your life.

Re: Re: I'm officially happy to be home

Bono's American Wife said:

I'm sorry, but I've had 3 margaritas and I thought that said "I'm starving and I'm going to eat snow" :lol:

it doesn't say that??? :eek:

Is this some sort of joke? everybody has snow EXCEPT Minnesota. Somebody screwed up this year methinks.

BOO

:shrug: there's no snow here...in fact it's quite loverly weather, in the 60's

Back
Top Bottom