I'm Officially Grossed Out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
The guy in the cube next to me this morning was cutting his fingernails at work!!! :yuck: :barf:

At least, I think it was his fingernails! :yuck:

That would bug me too - it falls under personal hygiene and should be done at home or in a bathroom. There was a girl doing it in class yesterday, and she was clueless that EVERYONE could hear her - even people from the total opposite side of the room were turning around to look at her and she didn't get the hint :shrug:

dormlife makes you become more public about your hygeine....public bathrooms and sharing an 11' by 10.5' cell with someone will definately make you less modest.

However, I don't think I'd ever cut my nails in public.

When I was flying to Texas last Friday, this old guy was picking his nose in the seat next to me. :barf: I mean, he was really digging for treasure there. He kept doing it! He must have gotten half his finger up there. :crazy:

I dont see how cutting your nails is gross.. rude maybe.. but there are a LOT worse things you could do in public (noodles example :|).

In addition to nose-picking, guys "adjusting" or itching themselves in public really burns my biscuits too. :huh:

i hate the sound of it cutting!!!!!! :barf:

:shrug:

just grosses me out! my friend said at least one of 'em didn't go shooting over the cubewall!! :lol: :ohmy:

At least he wasn't like bitin' his toe nails or somethin' and spittin' them out on his desk to add to his collection.

Back
Top Bottom