I'm officially goin to Aus suckkas.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notiti

Refugee
I know what you're thinking. You're thinking to yourselves "noti when are you going to get off that sweet sweet honey baked ham of yours and actually get around to going to Aus instead of simply relegating yourself to a sad (yet charming) obsession with said country/continent?"
Well I heard that shit. (I said I heard you, damn, enough already.) SO I be rollin Sydney Side on July 23.
What you say? 21st birthday party theamed "Ninja's are sweet," going tramping in the blue mountains, holdin the gold coast down steady and establishing myself as queen of the beer drinkers on yet another continent?
Yes, yes I say. All this and more. Big blingin.....

BRACE YO SELEVES FOOLS!!!!!

Hi! Sorry I've been so absent of late. You know Japan and the hey hey hey. Went to the mountains this weekend and rode me some bullet train. Whoo! Doesn't mean I don't love you Sicy. (Or you either Salome, despite what the germans would have you belive.)

Word.
Watch your ass though Screaming Flower. I'll be back in Chi town come August. Scary thought though. Actually going back to my real school, in like, August. *shudder*
Let's not think about that. Let's think about Sydney. Yeah, that's more fun...
Goin!

Back
Top Bottom