I'm officially fucking hosed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
My wallet was lifted from my car overnight.

I do not keep cash in my wallet - and no credit cards were lost...but my cash card, driver's Lic, and insurance cards were in it.

Unfortunately, there are no bank locations for my bank anywhere near my new city, I have "out-of-state" checks, no driver's lic. to confirm that the checks are mine - and, no cash. The cash card will be here in 7 to 10 business days.

FUCK!

How do you live with no money?

that really sucks..I lost mine when I first moved to Toronto way back when..only I had first and last months rent in mine...

you would think that people would at least have the decency to discard the wallet beside the location where they took it after they took what they wanted...that would be decent wouldnt it..but then again if they were decent they wouldnt be lifting your wallet to begin with...that sucks...next time rig the wallet....

Update....
my bank is able to get a ATM/card to me by Thursday.

Here is the crazy part...I had my wallet in the "well" (put it there while I was driving around - and forgot about it when I got out...usually not a problem - done it many times). The well is not a very visible spot - especially in the dark. I think the person that went into my car was actually after my Yankee baseball cap (the only other thing missing. Nice.

I say beat down anyone you might see with a Yankee baseball cap on today. I give you permission.

oh, and I checked the garbage cans and dumpsters in the area...unfortunately, I think the garbage truck was by then minutes earlier. Yea.

Last edited:
even more fun...this is a temporary move....but I have to NOW change ovr my Drivers Lic. and lic. plates and all this shit...for what could only be five months....that means $200+ now, and then $200-300 again when I move back up to Minnesota.

That is BS.

f all of you anti-Yankees fans.

as far as your wallet, mine got lifted by a taxi driver in Bilbao Spain and I still had to go to France, Greece, and Italy with no money (except for the little bit AmEx agreed to give me.)

You have to cancel all your shit, or someone can and will use it.

It really sucks, I know...

yes
thanks to the stage coach people. There is a reason why I won't give up my bank - despite not having any offices in this state.

The other thing...I lose the loons on my forehead too. Bummer. I like the loons on the forehead.

Back
Top Bottom