I'm officially dizzy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
I'm looking into a new cell phone plan.....so many choices so many options...my head hurts

my last two plans with cingular and t moblie (voice stream) were horrible.....my current phone won't even turn on (yes, it's charged).

I'm thinking of trying verizon......

I want a pretty phone...

I don't understand why people have cell phones. :crack: When I am at home, sometimes I don't answer my phone... why would I want people to call me while walking down the street?

You guys must be important people.
I'll bet you are all famous. :flirt:

Angel said:
I don't understand why people have cell phones...

I mainly have mine for security... it's also nice not to have to stop and try to find a payphone.

Also the free long distance is great! :yes:

I have a pay as you go phone

Its pretty big compared to all these new phones but I got it for free from a friend and I just changed my sim card over

It has a pink cover :D

I like it big because then its less attractive to theives...my sister had her trendy phone stolen and at least I wont miss mine if it is nicked :wave:

:crack:

I got four brouchures and still no friggin clue......

I only want one for the "just in case" type of thing...I would shoot myself if I became one of those inconsiderate people who are always talking on those phones. My last one was 25 a month, but the phone kept breaking and getting it replaced was a hassle....

I don't want to pay 40+ a month for something I hardly use. :banghead:

daisybean said:
:crack:

I got four brouchures and still no friggin clue......

I only want one for the "just in case" type of thing...I would shoot myself if I became one of those inconsiderate people who are always talking on those phones. My last one was 25 a month, but the phone kept breaking and getting it replaced was a hassle....

I don't want to pay 40+ a month for something I hardly use. :banghead:

Cant you get a pay as you go phone? :der:

I could, but that would cost more in the long run and be more of a hassle for me....I'd have to buy cards every month whether I used the time or not. If I didn't use the phone for a couple of months the number would get disconnected, and I would have to pay for reactiviation. At least with the yearly plan I can just pay and know it will always be there when and if I need it.

daisybean said:
I could, but that would cost more in the long run and be more of a hassle for me....I'd have to buy cards every month whether I used the time or not. If I didn't use the phone for a couple of months the number would get disconnected, and I would have to pay for reactiviation. At least with the yearly plan I can just pay and know it will always be there when and if I need it.

Thats a really bad plan :der:

With my phone I dont have to top up every month and the number will never be disconnected unless I dont use it for like a year I think and I get five free txts a day and it only cost me ?10 to buy that package and that was in April

I have THE worst cell phone plan in the world...when Dad and I first moved to Saginaw, we needed new cell phone plans, and we wanted free phones...the only way to do that was a 3 YEAR contract. :crack:

They're finally gonna be up in June though...then we can get better plans!

my plan runs out like next january (as in 2004! ugh!) and i plan on switching providers. i HATE cingular. i especially hate the assholes that work at my local office, they're demeaning and they completely lie to your face. i think they hate me cuz i always make sure anything they quote me on is in writing, so when i go back i have proof that the manager said i could get free activation or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom