im officially dead tired.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
the job i have is too much for me. it takes up all my time and energy and im always hungry and thirsty. i eat pretty good in between houses, and i drank around four big bottles of water today and i was still messed up. my boss shows up at one of the houses "testing" me on stupid things like what do you do first when you clean a certain room? and im supposed to know this shit too. but how can i when im working my ass off cleaning bathrooms and kitchens and im so consumed in doing my work that i dont even know about the other things?

im so tired, that i can't think rationally and because of that someone took advantage of the situation and played a cruel joke on me. i can't talk about it here but fuck i have no time for shit like that. my own house is neglected and my daughter hates to see me like this. oh yeah not to mention i have my mom and grandmother telling me to quit the job because im gonna end up doing this for the rest of my life. and i almost believe them. i hate my job. its making me feel miserable and i feel like dying everytime i get up in the morning:sad:

:( It's probably not worth it then girl. Move onto something else if it's making you so miserable. :slant:
Your sanity and well being comes first :hug:

Sicy said:
:( It's probably not worth it then girl. Move onto something else if it's making you so miserable. :slant:
Your sanity and well being comes first :hug:

agreed...you shouldn't have to go to a job you hate every day. it's not worth it, and it's not healthy.

:(

it doesn't sound worth it... there must be something better and more enjoyable.

:hug: icelle :hug:

That sucks. I hope things get better soon. I've been in that situation. I quit the Stressed-Out Job From Hell at the hospital years ago. I don't regret it. Those stupid charts are enough to try the patience of a saint and I'm no saint.

:hug:

I hope you find a job that isn't so tiring and stressful soon

i quit today. it was too insane and plus i had some lady complain about my work already when i did my work right. even my trainer looked over my work. then i find out that im not paid from the time i come in to the office, but from the time i step into the house til the time i leave. so im screwed. all those hours...it just sucks.

thank you all for your kinds words and support. i think i'll go cry from relief now.

Back
Top Bottom