I'm officially #confused

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Where did my really really long text thread go (the "I wonder how much text I can put in this thread" one I posted last nite...er, early this morning)? :scratch:

I saw that Lara had replied to it, and repeated "hey abel" like a gazillion times...I was going to reply to her, but my puter kept locking up on me....or maybe it was the thread that kept getting locked up and that's why it was deleted? :shrug: :shifty:

or am I just going completely crazy and seeing things and not seeing it? :shrug: :huh:

:uhoh: :help:

You didnt read any other threads before you posted this did you abel.

* sicks dimmy on you.

It kept freezing on everyone so I had Elvis delete it.. cuz I couldnt even get in it in IE to delete it it kept crashing my browser!! :scream:

bad bad abel and Lara. :shame:

no, I didn't have a chance to read any other threads yet before I posted this, lol...I'm on my lunch break from work and only have a few minutes before I have to go back. I was just going to reply to Lara's post quickly before I went back...I guess it's good to know it wasn't my puter having problems :lol:

So I guess I have sort of made IO and Interland history with that thread today? hehe *marks this date on her calendar*

Just remember...the thread wasn't actually broke till Lara replied to it hehe ;) :D :lmao:

*hides the salt from Sicy* :ohmy: :uhoh:

ABEL said:

*hides the salt from Sicy* :ohmy: :uhoh:

:macdevil: :macdevil:

salt.gif

I'm home from work and it's my weekend! YAY! no work for 2 days!

:huh: *hides in the :reject:

Back
Top Bottom