I'm officially broke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I have -29 in my checking account :ohmy: ...I called the automated phone line today :uhoh: I hope nothing else goes through ...

Xmas shopping did me in :scream:

I won't have any $$ till I get paid a week from Friday...or at least until next Wednesday when I can safely write checks ;)

:banghead: :der:

Hi, ABEL! I'm poor too!

I am eating saltines, and I fell asleep in the bathtub before and got water up my nose...son of a basketweaver...I hate that. :mad:

Damn you...come MSN so we can talk! :wave:

ABEL said:
I have -29 in my checking account :ohmy:
:banghead: :der:

exactly how much i was overdrawn yesterday too:wave:
now i have SOME money, but its all going to groceries. need to have food. bagels and cream cheese. and pepsi:hyper: :crack:

Re: Re: I'm officially broke

icelle said:

exactly how much i was overdrawn yesterday too:wave:
now i have SOME money, but its all going to groceries. need to have food. bagels and cream cheese. and pepsi:hyper: :crack:

Thank God for spare change! I had $15.33 in my cup of coins...I took the coins to the grocery store...they've got one of those Coin Star machines where it counts automatically for you...I had enough to buy food for the week....of course I had to get bagels and pepsi :lol: but I opted for a bottle of pepsi instead of the 12 pack I normally get cuz it was cheaper :|

we are too much alike icelle! :lol:

looks like I'll be living on Veggie burgers this week...they were on sale...2 boxes for $6...I was getting tired of spaghettios :|

i'm really really bored

my smilies aren't synchronized in my reply above...the top :lol: smilie laughs at alternating times from the other smilie :crack: :der:

Broke

It's payback time for me too. :angry: I did too much Christmas shopping. And gave myself too many gifts. :reject:

ABEL said:

they do on my computer :shrug:

They're synchronized on my computer too. :D

ghetofabu said:
I was poor yesterday. I got paid today.

I was just reminded by my friend and former co-worker last night that I still have my last paycheck waitin' for me...if I don't pick it up today, it will be mailed to me tomorrow.

So that's nice...but $20 says I'm gonna cry like a baby cuz I'm a sentimental slob like that. LOL :sigh:

ghetofabu said:
I was poor yesterday. I got paid today.

I don't get paid until next Friday :|

I can't wait until next weekend :yes: .... I will have money, groceries, and party with interferencers (in real life) :dance:

I was so lazy today, I haven't even gotten dressed yet....the planetarium show that I volunteer at is tonight, but I don't even feel like going :|

I might be able to buy groceries. Chef Boyardi and soup are on sale for under $1! :ohmy: And I might SPLURGE and buy some generic soft drinks, milk, and strawberry jam. :eek:

I'm proud of you too wife. :hug:

Yeah...poor...nothing like being an unemployed student with a boyfriend in a different country. :sigh:

Good thing I don't like to shop very much.

:barf: i hate spagghettios.

Back
Top Bottom