I'm Officially Bored

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daisybean said:
*changes yertles name to abel*

:lol:

actually, I'm not bored this morning...I'm getting ready to go to the dentist to get my tooth pulled :no:

Today's my day off so I'm home and only a little bored.

But oh joy of joys!! I have to leave in a few minutes and drive a half hour to work so I can go to a stupid staff meeting on my day off!! :mad:

So okay, I get paid for the time I'm there but not for the hour total that I'll be spending in my car. And this usually happens once a month. Believe me, this will be brought up in my review!!

Stupid staff meeting.

i should be studying...instead i'm eating. I've worn a path in the carpet from my room to the kitchen... :uhoh:

and i'm spending tons of time on here, as opposed to studying, but...well...i have to. no choice. :shifty:

I'm bored too.

Matt and I went out to the bar, but he has to get up early, so we had to cut our evening out short. I didn't want to go home already. Home is boring. :sigh: The guys next to us were starting to get really drunk...they said after they got really drunk they'd do karaoke, but we didn't get to stick around and watch.

Matt: Pulling you out of a bar is like pulling a starving person from a cheeseburger!

BC: :mad: :laugh:

No, I'm not drunk. I only had two drinks tonight. Are you proud?? :laugh: :D

not one single "bored" thread shows up in the "similar threads" window

:der: :scratch: :crazy:

but yet I just noticed that all the threas that are showing up in the "similar threads" window are ones that I started

:der: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom