I'm officially beginning to take this personally...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
my roommate is moving out.

i've been a sophmore for a week and this is my 5th roommate.

i shower regularly, am usually quite, stick to my own space in the 11ft X 14ft box.

am i really THAT unpleasant to live with?

one thing: it's hard to do homework when everyon'es moving furniture

counting last year, MVD. second this year.

beleive it or not, i do go to other websites :ohmy:

Elvis Presley said:
hadnt thought of that had you.....:wink:

remember there is a "bad" naked

oh i thought you meant wear some clean clothes instead of dirty ones, i didn't realise you thought i was naked

:sexywink:

my new roommate liked my u2 and live posters (didn't say anything about the clash though :hmm: )

she's a huge dave matthews band fan though :no:

we all know sorostitutes were the real reason you moved to a college town, zoner

my ex-roomate was in a sorority and it just reaffirmed the fact that i never wanted to be in one. One of her sisters had to get the morning after pill twice in the space of only a month or two :barf:.

I know not all sororities are whore-ish......just a lot of them

Transfer to UCR Kim, you can be my roomate :wink:

Chizip said:
we all know sorostitutes were the real reason you moved to a college town, zoner

shhh.gif

maybe if you transfer here, jay, you can kick my new roommate out. that would make 6 different roommates in the space of one year and a week

sororo-whores would be the last people i'd hang around. you can recognise them a mile off, sluts with blonde hair, tans in the middle of the winter, and muscelhead frat boys always nearby :down:

Ooooo ... Sweet Home Alabama is playing on the radio.

I :heart: that song.

The movie is good too ... sure it's a sappy predictable chick flick, but I sometimes enjoy sappy predictability.

:no: sappy chick flicks :no:

(i can't say i'm a fan of the song)

Back
Top Bottom