If this ain't official--nothing is!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BONO'ppetit

War Child
It's official--after the 4/25 Seattle show, I'm leaving the circus to follow the tour to the end. :drool:

Dear PublicNewSense,

Since you are a newbie, I'll go easy on you. There are several other forums in which you can talk about U2; Everything You Know is Wrong, Where the Album has no Name, and the various forums in the Tour section. Right now you are in It's Official, it's a random place and generally posting about U2 is frowned upon. Yes, the topic description does not say "No U2," however a quick glance at some of the threads will indicate that U2 is not a favored topic in these parts. I appreciate your enthusiasm for the band and the music, and I hope you enjoy the board and all the many discussions. However, be prepared that other people won't be as polite as I am now. Do expect a lot of :banghead: :scream: :mad: :cry: type smilies; and oh yeah, you're brains will probably be eaten by some of the regular members of this forum, I hope that isn't an inconvience for you.

Best of Luck and Welcome!
myusernamehere

If I'd known we were going to partake in the joy of devouring some savory brains, I wouldn't have eaten my muffin already. But...like Bill Cosby said...there's always room for brains!

Oops! Sorry! I was so excited to find so much to read about U2 from fans that I thought it was all different topics about U2 on different boards. I guess what threw me off here was...oh, I dunno... the BOARD DESCRIPTION!??
anything and everything pretty much goes here
:der:

I tried to put no U2 in the description once and everyone yelled at me :angry:

I love when people get all hyped up about the forum description

PublicNewSense said:
Oops! Sorry! I was so excited to find so much to read about U2 from fans that I thought it was all different topics about U2 on different boards. I guess what threw me off here was...oh, I dunno... the BOARD DESCRIPTION!?? :der:

Don't take it so personally.

*Seasons brain with sprinkles*

Re: I love when people get all hyped up about the forum description

Lara Mullen said:

Don't take it so personally.
I'm not. Just making fun of myself for not reading better. :giggle:

u2girlcj said:
PNS, I'll eat your brains because I was at 4/25 too and I understand the affect that that particular (unnamed) event has had upon your mind and it has likely made your brain very tasty. :drool:
You better believe it! Hey! Ain't nuthin to be ashamed of! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom