i'd love to IO detonate a car bomb at the doors of your precious MTV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, God is currently unavailable. Please leave a message after the beep.

*BEEP!*

the back of my hoodie says "kill a celebrity"

so does the cd case on my desk.

there's got to be a connection. either that or i really am a homicidal maniac.

I like a bet. I'm going to declare a wager right here and now.
The person who rated this one star will NOT step forward.

:happy:

Pity, really. I dont think God likes MTV either.

i heart quoting myself

Angela Harlem said:

:happy:

Pity, really. I dont think God likes MTV either.
there's been 8 votes on this, making the thread average 2.00.

everyone who's taken this kind of thing seriously enough to be offended, needs bloody therapy.

:rolleyes:

Angela Harlem said:

you lose

it was me

my brother works on that block and a car bomb might kill him

sorry

didn't find the humor in it

oh and did i mention

it was me?

Re: i heart quoting myself

Angela Harlem said:

everyone who's taken this kind of thing seriously enough to be offended, needs bloody therapy.

how do you know this?

what block?
i'm lost.

kim, at my work, i dont get images, nothing unusual. but in plac of the images, i can see stats and things on each thread. it's weird. wonder who the other 6 were. i was one :happy:

Angela Harlem said:
what block?
i'm lost.

kim, at my work, i dont get images, nothing unusual. but in plac of the images, i can see stats and things on each thread. it's weird. wonder who the other 6 were. i was one :happy:

apparently the block that i'm going to blow up? i don't really know.

:hmm: interesting. do you think you could lend me some explosives, anna? and a map? i have no idea where MTV actually is.

i wonder if the FBI is tapping my computer now. i bet they don't have a sense of humor, either.

well, the FBI isn't god, i know that much. actually, i dont know much. i dont know god, or the fbi, or mtv or much about russia beyond the revolution. and peanut butter.

:scratch:

im out. night, kimmie!

IWB, you know how to make a car-bomb, right? Or are you in need of the handbook for anarchists? :evil:

Angela Harlem said:
well, the FBI isn't god, i know that much. actually, i dont know much. i dont know god, or the fbi, or mtv or much about russia beyond the revolution. and peanut butter.

:scratch:

im out. night, kimmie!

so what you're saying is that if i can bribe a KGB agent, i'm okay?

i'll have to remember to pick up some styrofoam peanut butter at the peasant commune.

Angela Harlem said:

Angela,

YOU need bloody therapy!

Did you know that in cases of internet slander/libel/invasion of privacy, even saying "I only told one person" is not a good defense.

Thanks for giving me enough information to go to the media... and beyond.

IWasBored said:

apparently the block that i'm going to blow up? i don't really know.

:hmm: interesting. do you think you could lend me some explosives, anna? and a map? i have no idea where MTV actually is.

i wonder if the FBI is tapping my computer now. i bet they don't have a sense of humor, either.

times square... please don't blow it up. just smack carson daily with a noodle or somethin

I'm cutting the life of this thread short, because I can just see trouble brewing. Besides, it's IO...so...whatever. Lock away!

:happy: :heart: :lock: :heart: :happy:

Spin-off threads aren't allowed...but if you wanna go to B&C and start a thread to rant about MTV, I won't object...though it IS like beating a dead horse. I'd refrain from the whole bomb mentioning though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom