I will officially be a student today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
After 5 easy steps (Taking 4/ 5 hours!) I will be a student today.

I will be making the most of Fresher's Week and have already agreed to go out partying just about every night :drool:

Ok I have to go finish sorting my forms and have to get the certificate with my GCSE results. Then I have to go to bed and be awake for like 8am and its past midnight :crack:

:wave:

I jsut enroled today but I met a girl from school who is doing my course and she got my mobile number and texted me so I could have hers so at least I know someone :up:

I also met about 4 other ppl from school and when I was waiting in this huge waiting room to meet my advisor I talked to everyone who sat beside me :shifty: :laugh: I met a nice boy going into 3rd year who said he had to go in because they dropped one of his Film Studies modules and he got my mobile number lol

I also got my student card & uni email address except my email account wont work and the lady in the library shouted at me because my card wouldnt swipe in some machine and she had to open a gate for me :shifty: Apaprently I have to go in later in the week and they said I should be recgonised on the machines then.

They take your photo digitally and I kept closing my eyes and the boy taking my photo said I wasthe most entertaining person he had seen all week :eeklaugh: He kept saying "come on give me a little smile" but then I gave a stupid grin and I have the most hialrious photo ever now :heart: :lol:

I had fun & after I phoned my mum from the bus and we had lunch where I listened to all her answers shes using for her promotion interview tomorrow - Im really stuffed now though - had veg soup and a paninini

And I also got roped into doing social Anthropology for my 3rd subject - another guy had the same thing happen to him - apparently it compliments languages because you study cultures and stuff in French & Spanish - Im sure I will have changed back to Irish Studies next week

My Mum: "I bet you asked him was there a lot of essays involved in that subject"

Me: "It was on the the tip of my tongue"

Mum: "I know you so well"

Me: "you do maw, you do"

Back
Top Bottom