I think I'm officially going to ScReAmmmm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Ever have one of those days, when all of your jobs are backed up, everyone needs something from you YESTERDAY, everything that could go wrong does?

I think the next thing that happens or the next person that needs something, I just might scream :no:

I feel like the face on zoney's avatar :mad:

oh yeah, it's 5pm and I haven't had lunch yet today, but I have 2 more jobs due in the next hour, so I can't go yet...I'm hungry :scream:

(I work till 9pm so I usually take my "lunch" break about this time)

*goes back to work...tries to look cheerful* :|

I feel like that right now becuase my friends b/f is the most arrogant little *bad words* I have EVER met!

*kicks comp*

Kicking stuff helps :)

don't hurt the computer Lara! hehe

There *might* be a light at the end of my tunnel, for now anyway. I'm finally caught up on jobs for the evening and I am going to take a lunch break.

I might have to come in early tomorrow though, cuz there's so much work :mad:

I'll be back later *hunger pains*

aaaahhh

back from lunch...only 45 minutes left to go till I can go home! YAY!!!

*wonders where everyone is...IO is too quiet, except for the drunk Basstrap who is causing such a ruckus* :eeklaugh:

*stress relief*

calgon take me away :D :laugh:

I hope tomorrow's work day isn't like today

I seem to be talking to myself again :tongue: :mad: :huh:

how was your day

hiya there ali! I see you! :tongue:

*waves*

It's lonely in here :|

Do you feel like you have super powers when you're in "invisible mode"

OOOH HEY Meegannie

I didn't see you there! You snuck up on me! hehe

You must be in invisible mode :huh:

you can run but you can't hide, well, unless you're in invisible mode

Hi Sweet Tart, I see you there too :lol: :yes:

well guys, I'm home now...tired I think I'm gonna take a nap for a while...I'll bbl...cya :wink:

ristiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
You and I always seem to miss everyone in here. I suspect by the time I hit submit you will be gone too, and I will be all alone in IO aloneness. That is not a word. But no one is here to pull me up on that.

Oh dear, jelly suspension.

I feel like shit this morning
I think when I get out of school I's is going for a nice walk up on signal hill...ahhhhh
I need to get in shape...

I'm turning into a gross monster

Basstrap said:
I feel like shit this morning
I think when I get out of school I's is going for a nice walk up on signal hill...ahhhhh
I need to get in shape...

I'm turning into a gross monster

I havnet had a proper day of school since 14th May -i was in 3 days for 3 exams in may and once in june....since then ive been sitting on my butt doin nought- need....to.....excercise.....more :huh:

ahhh today is much better :)

I just got to work and there's so far just a couple jobs to do, not like yesterday where everything is all at once.

:D :yes:

more La la la la

See, still no one here. I wish ABEL would post her pic here. But no. She'll probably post it to the Randudumdum thread.

Ho hum. :sad:

Hi Angie! Hm... I don't think you're here right now though... lol.

*throws the damn time zone out of the window*

Re: more La la la la

Lemon Meringue said:
See, still no one here. I wish ABEL would post her pic here. But no. She'll probably post it to the Randudumdum thread.

Ho hum. :sad:

heya Lemon Meringue...sorry I didn't even see you here lol

I wass too busy in the Randudumdum thread lol

but just for you....better late than never....I'll post my pic here again too :D

334%3A7%3A8%3B23232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C4%3A69%3A45ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom