I oficially LOVE my nephew!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
My husband's sister's boy.

He's 18, beautiful, kind, sweet, hilarious, loving, responsible, and wonderful. He came over tonight to drop off some tickets for a concert a band he's in is giving tomorrow night. He's playing bass for them because their bass player quit. We talked about how his first semester of college went, and how he wants to go to Hawaii for the rest of college. We went out for Mexican food, just the two of us. It was delightful.

He's just a wonderful kid!

:heart: :heart:

Aw, that's great! I love my nephew too. He's only 23 months old though. He'll be 2 in February. I hate it when people use the month system for saying how old someone is when they are over one. :crack: I just did that. What a loser.

Btw martha- I love your sig. :lol: Poor thing, you and your feet crack me up, and I don't even know the whole story.

Angel said:
Btw martha- I love your sig. :lol: Poor thing, you and your feet crack me up, and I don't even know the whole story.

i was going to say the same thing. martha's feet stories crack me up. :lol:

When John and I get married, I'll have a beautiful niece named Jaelyn. :cute:

For now...

Does my sister's dog count as a nephew? :wave:

I'm going to have a niece in May when my brother has his first baby :heart:

I don't have any nieces or nephew's yet. :shifty: my sister is still a tad too young for all of that. But she's off to grad school in the East next fall, so yeah. :hyper: *plans many a visit*

I do have a Godson though....but secretly his brother is my favourite. :sexywink:

Because I'm married to someone so much older than me, I have nieces and nephews older than I am :ohmy:

I can't even tell you how many I have between the 2 families but the oldest is 38 and the youngest is only 6 months :)

Back
Top Bottom