I Officially want to quit modding for the next week or so

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't blame you; I am staying pretty much in the bar where the convo tends to be lighter

How DARE U2 skip my city on the 1st leg!!! Those bastards!! Now I have to wait until the fall!!! Family issues?? They need to conform the tour to MY schedule!!

;) Sorry, couldnt resist. I dont blame you one bit. I'm staying out of the tour forum also. Someone will come up with some theory about how things wont go right or they are getting screwed and it will just make it more stressful anyway. Wait until some people dont get tickets through the pre sale!!! Good Lord.

I'll be at my boyfriend's this coming weekend...no modding for me allllllllll weekend. :wink:

As for this week...I'll probably be here more often than I have been as of late. :shifty:

The best part for me is everyone freaking out about no presale tickets for third leg (bogus fear), and being confused by the presale language.

Ok, so maybe I'm too harsh, but RELAX people. Buy some tickets and see a show or two. Don't die if U2 doesn't come and play on your patio on your lunch break.

Too right. I made the same points yesterday with much glee and sarcasm. Unfortunately for me, I posted them in IO (well I didn't bloody know). So I got my brains eaten.:madspit:

All mods have my sympathy.

Last edited:
sallycinnamon78 said:
I got my brains eaten.:madspit:

And you're still functioning properly...so, see? It's not all that bad to have your brains eaten! :hug:

*pause*

So...got any left??? :evil:

*gets barbecue sauce* :drool:

Back
Top Bottom