i officially want to paint a cow.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
www.cowparade.com

my parents told me about cowparade about a year or so ago when it was in san antonio.
i even saw one of the painted cows at the hotel where elevation played when we went to vegas last year.

in april cowparade will be in dublin, ireland.

i hope it comes to dallas sometime....i would like to paint a cow :yes:

the cows are then auctioned off for chairity :up:

This one was my favourite cos well I love the Coyote (Spurs mascot) I have a pic taken with him back in San Antonio and he pretended to give me a huge kiss on the lips and then got on one knee and I sat on his knee LOL :heart:

12090.jpg

We have a cow that my dad made and painted...Mooey! :cute:

He also made one for a lady's antique shop (it was her shop's sign) and one for the feedmill back home. He made two big cardinals for them too. I love going back home and seeing those still up there on the building. :heart:

But this one is ours!

33%3A38%3A5523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3235%3E844%3E%3A%3A5%3EWSNRCG%3D32325565%3C895%3Bnu0mrj

i saw the cow parade stuff when i was in hotlanta last november. i picked up an ornament and got my picture taken by some of them. :cute:

btw cristy, i have a question for you. have you ever been to or heard of mi tierra cafe? it's in san antonio and they talked about it on tv last night and i thought of you. sorry peeps for the off-topicness.

btw cristy, i have a question for you. have you ever been to or heard of mi tierra cafe? it's in san antonio and they talked about it on tv last night and i thought of you. sorry peeps for the off-topicness.

:yes: That is my FAVOURITE restaurant anywhere. :up: They have THE best mexican food there!!! :drool: :drool: Their salsa is so hot that I ate the whole little cup by myself and my nose started bleeding but it was sooooooooo good. I miss it now *pout* Definitely a must when you visit san antonio :yes:

hihihihihi

hmm

I'm really not sure whether I actually still have that pic though :slant:

might be somewhere up here at interf though :hmm:

you havent laughed until you hear him do this.

:hmm:

he doesnt, but well...hokay.

if you see a red door, do you want to paint it black.

there's no colours anymore.

i want them to turn black.

Mullen-Girl said:
Salome everytime I see you write hihihihi it cracks me up for some reason LOL :D

I said that to him about two nights ago :up:

^I think EVERY city (and probably small city) has done this recently. I know Saint Paul has exhausted this whole idea, doing three or four Peanuts charachters over as many years...and I think they are going to do it again this year (overkill). They also had a bunch of Hockey player things when the all star game was in town this winter. The idea is old and tired (when you overdo it like that). I think Chicago started this whole trend. It was cool at first (or when a city first does this - cool for the residents, at least) - but I THINK it is getting old and tired. No longer unique. Everyone has done it.

Back
Top Bottom