I officially tried.... (warning: kitty content)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
...to take a pic of this purty kitty out in the parking lot. :cute: I see it out there from time to time, and it was just sitting up there on top of one of the cars looking all :cute: It even started mewing at me when I came over to take its pic. But then it looked away for a brief second when I snapped the pic...and then the battery on my camera died :sad: the kitty was gone by the time I went back out to try again :sigh:

3377236723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E232339%3A9%3B4863ot1lsi

Last edited:
me too Sicy...I've seen so many stray cats around these and other apartments I've lived in in the past, it's very disheartening to think that they've just been abandoned, or whatever.

I was happy to see a tag on this cat too, and know that it wasn't just a stray :up:

I think every cat should wear tags, cuz even indoor cats can escape...my friend rosie's cat can push out one of the screen windows and has escaped from her house on a couple occassions...(and even dragged a dead bird into their bedroom on the floor :barf: but that's a whole 'nother story)...but if the cat did escape, at least it could be easily returned if it had tags...her cat does wear tags :yes:

Last edited:
I had to let one of my cats go outside. He was spraying all over the house. He's been outside before (6 years ago) and we live in a fairly secluded area. And yes, he wears a collar and tags. Anyway yesterday he brought me a mouse! I'm so proud of my boy! Just had to share.

Sicy said:
I like to see outdoor cats wearing collars and tags. :cute:
:yes:

it was so sad, this house we lived in for a couple years had a stray that hung out by our house. why? because the previous owners had left the cat there! :sad: i can't believe they would do such a horrible thing. especially because they'd had the house built just for them by the girl's father. they didn't like it so they moved out, and didn't take their cat. assholes. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom