I officially screwed up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No you did NOT. You read it correctly and the implications of it were correct. You response was in line with the other responders in the thread.

You did fine. Let yourself off of the hook.

Peace

:hug: verte

I hardly go in there any more either for the same reasons as Sicy, and I get tired of all the :rant: and :yell: going on

verte, you did not screw up...your post was FINE. :hug:

I'm not posting much there anymore, not that I posted a great deal anyway but its just too stressful to even read anymore :crazy:

Dreadsox said:
I miss Abel and others who no longer post in there.

aww thanks Dreadsox :hug:

wow I can't believe someone actually noticed that I used to post in there :shifty: :eeklaugh:

There are many who are in my mind becoming experts at labeling or namecalling without actually referring to another member directly.

It is not right.....

And every thread, somehow, someway deteriorates into the resolutions. We could start a thread about Amish Buggies and somehow, someway.......it would be affirmed.

haha...good one dread! Amish buggies, the color of grass, mayo or miracle whip...it could all be tied in with the resolutions :yes:

the resolutions make me :crack: :crazy: :banghead:

It's Official...I dug them out...along with an eclair with a bite out of it.

It was..."hovering"...:shifty:

It's official that was no longer an eclaire because someone sucked the cream out of it!!!!

I am also using paint thinner to remove the blue paint from my turtles in the fish tank.

:shifty: i drop by FYM from time to time... just say something stupid, and run away from the responsibility from having to defend my stupidity.

:|

Back
Top Bottom