I officially request...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sallycinnamon78

New Yorker
...fruit crumble. I LOVE FRUIT CRUMBLE! GIVE IT HERE NOW.:drool:

Rhubarb crumble...apple crumble...apricot crumble... plum crumble... cherry crumble... gooseberry crumble... bear crumble... PEACH crumble... loganberry crumble... raspberry crumble... lychee crumble... blackberry crumble... mango crumble... summer fruit crumble...:drool: :drool: i wants it preciouses!!!!!

Thankyou. "Normal" service will now resume.

Last edited:
is it apple crumble with a more eclectic range of fruits?

i do like apple crumble.

brain crumble would be great right now though. :|

You don't know about the joy that is Fruit Crumble?:ohmy: You haven't lived!:) Oh, fruit crumble forever... sweet and gooey and crumbly...
http://www.greatbritishkitchen.co.uk/recipes/desserts/fruitcrumble.htm

Speaking of foods that don't translate internationally, we don't get corn dogs over here. Unfortunately, because i loved them. I haven't had one since 1992!!! :( After I moved back to the UK from the States, I spent years trying to find another English person who knew what the hell I was talking about. That and the old Garfield Fruit Rollups... Reese's peanut butter cups... oh yum:drool: :yes:

Last edited:
sallycinnamon78 said:
Speaking of foods that don't translate internationally, we don't get corn dogs over here. Unfortunately, because i loved them. I haven't had one since 1992!!! :( After I moved back to the UK from the States, I spent years trying to find another English person who knew what the hell I was talking about.
oh, you can so totally make your own. alton brown, the guru of all things culinary, has a recipe for them. it's not in metric though so you may need to convert the crap. :up:

i met him a while back but i didn't ask him about his corn dogs. i asked him about his cookies though, but that's another thread.

i want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogsi want corn dogs:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Doozer61 said:
because of you and your :censored: corn dogs suggestion, i had one last night and was so sick afterwards :mad:
Well, that was a waste ofperfectly good corn dogs, wasn't it!:wink:

i don't get sick from food. i had a mild case of food poisoning once i think, i just got stomach cramps off some krystal burgers. so i don't eat there anymore (or i get chicken there if i must).

oh i did have stomach flu two years ago but that was because i caught it from my ex-husband. i have a stomach of steel :love:

speaking of which, this reminds me of something i did two weeks ago. i was making a burger and i was draining the fat from the skillet. whoops, the burger fell in the sink. (which i hadn't cleaned in a week.) so i just put it back in the pan and cooked it more on that side to kill the germs. :D

gross, i know, but i really wanted a burger and that was the last of my ground beef. all i had left was chicken that would've taken forever to thaw.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom