i officially quit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought all pranks had to be done before 12 on April Fool's thats what happens here :slant:

Lara Mullen said:
I thought all pranks had to be done before 12 on April Fool's thats what happens here :slant:

there's no time frame here that i'm aware of...as long as it's before 12 midnite which would be april 2nd.

I knew the jokes were only supposed to be played on other people until midday :up:

April Fool's Day' : This is the time when practical jokes can be played up to midday (noon) on April 1st.

April Fool's Day. That terrible day of the year that instills fear in all of us. A whoopee cushion here, an exploding cigarette there... Hiding under the bedclothes until midday in case someone telephones, pretending to be a pregnant schoolgirl's angry father. The tradition, apparently, was started in the Middle Ages.

I think it might only be an English tradition. :shrug:

I heard something funny a few days ago. Back in the good old days when spaghetti and pasta were only starting to be sold here there a was a tv programme and they were showing how spaghetti was made except they told everybody that the spaghetti grew on trees and the in fake documnetary you could see people cutting down pieces of spaghetti that were stuck to the trees and filling baskets up with them. Apparently lots of people here believed it.

Back
Top Bottom