I officially put in a vacation request at work for...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Thursday March 13-Tuesday March 18

of course I don't know if I officially have those days off or not yet, but the odds are better putting the request in early...it shouldn't be a problem tho

Vegas here I come :hyper:

adamswildhoney said:

me too but im saving up for R&R Hall Fame exhibit!!:hyper:

I'm so happy Dad is taking me...because I love doing fun stuff like that with him...plus, we can split costs ($20 says he ends up paying for most of it anyway though...cuz it always ends up like that! :heart: Dad :heart: ).

I need to conserve my money cuz I want to see John, and I also have a couple other places I need to get to soon.

ohhh... that bogus server I think has a bandwidth limit or some crap. If it happens again pm me and I'll upload it somewhere else.

adamswildhoney said:

me too but im saving up for R&R Hall Fame exhibit!!:hyper:

Well I'm not exactly saving up for the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame but my Mom is taking me there for my #30th b-day which happens to be St. Patricks day .....so Vegas is out ,but Cleveland will so ROCK !!

meegannie said:
I want to go to both! :scream:

Me too!

The Hall of Fame is probably the more likely of the two. We are thinking about going opening weekend of the Exhibit.

I didnt mean any offense but what kind of a gathering is it if only one person is going!? :scream:

I know, Sicy...I was just teasin'! :hug:

Hey, look at our Saginaw gathering...we originally thought we'd have like 20 people, and it ended up being April, Tiff, Matt, and me. LOL We all had a blast though!!!!!!

i won't be able to go. that's like a week or something right after my spring break. plus, my husband and i would have nothing to do really since we're under 21. :sad:

however, he turns 21 in may and he wants to go down to tunica (it's like a redneck las vegas, on a smaller scale lol), mississippi for his birthday. he doesn't even give a shit about drinking. i'm the opposite. i want to get smashed on my 21st! :D :hmm:

well, a whole bunch of people replied that they were going in the U2 Gatherings forum :shrug:

:shifty: :|

Back
Top Bottom