I officially need some immediate help!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unosdostres14

Refugee
I'm a sophmore in high school, and next Saturday is our homecoming dance. I've already asked a girl, and she said yes, but this is my first high school dance so I need some tips, please!

Just anything you'd like to say about dancing, corsages, dances in general, etc. would be awesome. I am a complete newbie to this!

Thanks,

- Mr. The Unosdostres14

WildHoneyAlways said:
Get a wrist corsage instead of a pin on one.
Try to get friends together to go as a group. It'll be more fun. :happy:

Yeah we have a group of about 12-14 people together.

just out of curiosity unosdostres14, what high school do you go to? cause many of my friends have their homecoming dance this upcoming saturday too.

on the topic of homecoming (and tips from my friends who had horrific dates):

- have loads of manners, be incredibly polite <- given
- have fun, don't be uptight or freak out. the fun makes it memorable :)
- like U2Girl said, be yourself!

and of course, be safe don't do anything illegal :wink: :shifty:

good luck and hope you have a blast :)

unosdostres14 said:
I'm a sophmore in high school, and next Saturday is our homecoming dance. I've already asked a girl, and she said yes,

Sounds like you're well on your way :up:

Dude, if you're serious, I wouldn't post in this forum. This is the "official" BS forum, so I'd advise ZooConfessions, or elsewhere.

You're young, so try to have fun. I'd advise being polite, considerate, and attentive, but that's just my style. do you know the girl? She might just want to go with you, socialize with you for a little bit, and then hang out with her friends the rest of the night.

Most of all, don't make it too big of a deal, and try to have fun and relax.

How formal is it?

and laslty...............

just dance.

That is my all purpose advice, and I've derived it from a vast philosophical standpoint.
but

just dance.

I'll be happy to say more, but I think other people, with more experience in the subject, can be found elsewhere. But not really in "it's official".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom