I officially need some advice...*sigh*(it is guy related)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*BOOMCHAA!* said:

I'm just going to have to talk to him, which is going to be hard because I don't want to sound too pushy or demanding.

why not sound pushy and demanding for a change? Sometimes I really do not understand females. I mean, if you are about to be in love, why don?t you take your right to be demanding? Is this about a kind of weird twisted dignity?

Same for Miss Velvet Dress. What do you mean, you don?t want to come off being overly possesive and dependent?

martha, the talk you set up was fine, and if I had a girl saying that to me, I would jump on her. But let me add something... just from my point of view...

If I feel that someone has problems with showing her commitment or love, this is a reason for me to get cool about it as well. I mean, you go out with a girl, wonderful evening, you bring her home, a charming kiss at the end of the evening. Next morning I realize I got a crush, and a little more. Still, when I call her, she says she doesn?t have time at the moment so we decide to meet in a week. After three days, i call her, just to ask if everything is fine, and she says yeah. Then, after one week, we meet. This is one week of thought commitment and dreaming around of what she could mean for me. But, having this date she tells me oh sorry, I think we don?t fit together. Ok, I say, no problem. But in reality I think Bitch, then why did we kiss?

This has happened some times, and I just don?t understand...

Maybe some of you can explain.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
thought commitment and dreaming around of what she could mean for me. But, having this date she tells me oh sorry, I think we don?t fit together. Ok, I say, no problem. But in reality I think Bitch, then why did we kiss?

wow. i know just how that feels.

elizabeth said:

No, no, you understand just fine.

it's like this thread...you want to say things to people without freaking them out, just being calm and honest and not trying to wreck things, only make sure they are working out for the best.

and it's tough to do that.

:up:

Yes, not only this thread, but EVERYWHERE!
I constantly find myself in the spot where I want to help people out, give advice or whatever, and quite often, it gets thrown back at you. Cheers, and say hi to Tom for me.

Back
Top Bottom